Pristine white beaches, exotic spice farms, rural life untouched by modern lifestyle and panoramic sunset views. Welcome to Zanzibar! Undoubtedly one of the best holiday destinations with its sprawling beachfront, all you need to do is bask in the heavenly sunshine.
Zanzibar treats its visitors to a great nightlife for the young and old. Enjoy a luxurious escape to five-star facilities or dine in style with exquisite cuisine and friendly locals.
Our trips are tailored-made for various travelers: individuals, families, groups, young adults, honeymooners and kosher travelers. Just about anyone who wants to see soak up the Zanzibar charm.
What does the trip include?
• Recommended duration: 4-7 days.
• Customized tour with a variety of options for accommodation: 3-star hotels to 5-star hotels, luxury resorts.
• Enjoy a variety of walking tours and attractions in Zanzibar guided by English-speaking local guides.
• Sail to the unspoilt islands near Zanzibar accompanied by local guides. Enjoy some of the finest and most exotic diving and coral reefs in the world.
• Visit the Stone Town, Zanzibar Old Town, a UNESCO heritage site. Learn about Zanzibar’s history and culture through the historic palaces and ancient kings who reigned the island.
• Spice Farm Trip – A popular daily excursion amongst travelers. Smell and taste the authentic scents of the tropical fruits, spices and herbs while learning how the crops are grown and cultivated.
• Discover the hidden delights of a Zanzibar safari tour with an adventurous jeep tour! Explore the scenic countryside of Zanzibar, interact with locals and learn of their unique traditional lifestyle. You can travel independently or with a guide.
• Trip to Turtle Island – A fascinating daily trip to Turtle Island, notoriously known as Prisoners Island. This tour includes a visit to the historic Prison Island with its giant land tortoise.
• Exclusive for “Travel with Rachel” travelers! – A visit to the childhood home of Freddie Mercury, the legendary vocalist of Queen!
Why choose “Travel With Rachel” for your Tanzania trip?
- In a country seamlessly filled with endless adventure, I invite you to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure with affordable tours tailor-made just for you! Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Together, we will create an itinerary that meets your goals and expectations which will include comfortable accommodations, superb local guides and great cuisine.
- I work with a vast local network who will ensure you experience incredible and unforgettable encounters with locals and wildlife.
- Your trip and lodging will be accommodated to your budget, without compromising on service and experiences.
- The tours are accompanied by a local professional guide who is well acquainted with the best times and locations for wildlife viewing, thus allowing you to maximize your safari experience.
- If you have a question or requirement before /during your trip, no worries! I am at your disposal for whatever you may need, from the planning stage to your safe return home.
General Information about Zanzibar
• The official languages in Zanzibar are Swahili and English.
• Weather in Zanzibar is warm most months of the year. The recommended months for travelling are from July to October. In March temperatures may be lower- suitable for diving enthusiasts. Generally, the main rainy seasons are from April to June and are less suitable for travelling.
- Zanzibar boasts beautiful white beaches and fantastic blue waters, colourful markets, a variety of tourist attractions and luxurious hotels- making it an ideal destination for leisure.
• Zanzibar has 5 main beaches, each with its own special character and features. The North Shore is vibrant with lots of full moon parties and exciting nightlife. The south and east coasts are considerably quieter and calmer.
• The local currency of Zanzibar is called Tanzanian Shilling.
Your dream vacation is only 5 hours away! This island should definitely be on your radar this year. Let’s plan your unforgettable trip to Zanzibar!